visit Bullseye Meats® Beef Jerky online store Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board
Beef Jerky snack is a relatively new product for the European continent. If you like Beef Jerky or simply have something to say about it then join this forum and help us to spread a word about it.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pay with Visa and Master Card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> Credit Card Payments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Pay with Visa and Master Card Reply with quote

NEITHER WE NOR OUR CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR HOLD YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS IN ANY DATABASE it runs encrypted through a gateway to acquiring bank to check it up against your records with your CC issuing authority. We are not in a business of collecting somebody's else personal data, we are in a business of producing and selling beef jerky Idea
Here is a diagram of payment process flow and here is our bank's online acceptance. Now, we got that cleared up, read on...

At this time we are able to accept the following credit cards, i.e., Visa, Master Card. When making a payment using credit card please make sure that the name and billing address that you enter during check out procedure matches the name and address that are registered with your credit card bank as a card holder. Software system check all the entered information against your bank records and if something isn't a match, the transaction will be declined and you won't be able to make a purchase.
Most credit cards have CVV number. It is a three-digit number on the back of your card. The full credit card number is reprinted in the signature box and at the end of the number is the CVV. There is a field for this number and it must be entered otherwise the transaction will fail. If your card doesn't have such a number, your bank will know it, then and only then you may leave this field blank.
This is a security measure to prevent any fraud attempts.
Please read more about CVV number here

Last edited by herb on Fri May 02, 2008 10:39 am; edited 4 times in total
{LCD} C-U-J-O***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a question.
can you accept solocard transactions???
im with nat west bank and have a solo card which is a debit card i think.only uses money i have.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
herb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{LCD} C-U-J-O*** wrote:
just a question.
can you accept debit solocard transactions???

debit or credit card it doesn't matter as long as it has either Visa, Visa electron or Master card logo on it. I tried a debit card from my US bank with a Visa logo on it, it worked just fine.
{LCD} C-U-J-O***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PANTS! PANTS! PANTS! PANTS! PANTS! PANTS! PANTS!
it dont say that it just has solo hologram on it

Death mate i send u the money n u order for us all
Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
{LCD}Death.esq.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, no problem, but I'm possitive SOLO is OK online, it's just a Switch debit card, use it anyway and see, you can't lose money for trying, failing that you can use the Paypal e-mail service that herb has, failing all that lol you can use our Paypal or our Visa etc I'm sure, either way mate, I can't watch a friend in need of Yummys jerky go with out for too long, witnessing that kind of suffering can alter a man for life, see you tonight mate and we'll sort it out
{LCD} C-U-J-O***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok mate thanks
im working tonight n tomorrow but yep, 1st available... we will chat and order.
see i never ordered online before so its kinda new ground for me.
well i hope my natwest solo will do coz i be ordering every week lol
{LCD}Death.esq.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cujo, you PM'd me about going halfs on a box of Yummys, I'm going to order some of that new Hot Cajun, if you want some I'll pay with my card and you can post the cash, just don't expect me to post you on a full order, each piece is likely to have a bit missing lol Which pack did you fancy, there's too many to choose from, I know I want the new hot cajun one but I'm partial to them all, I'm not bothered with the meat sticks, as nice as they are I'm going for a full on Jerky fest, what about this one http://www.buybeefjerkyonline.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=48

I'm still looking for a currency converter on these pages some where, let me know how much you want to spend mate? And I'll sort the rest, It's silly, I keep getting that soft Rocking stuff even though I know this is better, it's because the wife brings it back with the shopping, I need to get organised, about time Herb got it sold down at Asdas lol
Also have a chat with the rest of the clan and see if anyone else wants some, the more we buy the cheaper it gets, and it's a good 60p cheaper to start with per 125g and twice as good, lets do it Cujy babe
{LCD}Death.esq.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herb, I hate to be a noob, but some where on these pages you posted a realy good currency convertor, do me favour mate and post it again if you have it handy, I keep going over the same pages looking for it

Thank you Embarassed
herb

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry Death, I got too absorbed in my neocon's research, I didn't notice your post.
Here it is a currency converter
{LCD}Death.esq.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I bookmarked it this time
{LCD} C-U-J-O***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right death mate pre order 2 of each jerky for me. thats 10 packs.
let me know how much money and i will send to u along with those games i got for u.

lets get the ball rollin mate
im gettin desperate ere and might have to hurt someone lol

i tried orderin today wouldnt accept solo Crying or Very sad
spalappa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There has been an error processing your credit card:

The first four digits of the number entered are: 4920<br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.

That error came when i tried to order with my Visa Electron. Same thing with mastercard Neutral Whats wrong Neutral
herb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get in touch with cc processor on Monday about this thing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> Credit Card Payments All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: