visit Bullseye Meats® Beef Jerky online store Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board
Beef Jerky snack is a relatively new product for the European continent. If you like Beef Jerky or simply have something to say about it then join this forum and help us to spread a word about it.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My friend from Tallin is my Beef Jerky pusher...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> About Yummy Meats Beef Jerky
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: My friend from Tallin is my Beef Jerky pusher... Reply with quote

...and i need to know how many 50gr bags of Beef Jerky you pack in your retail-boxes, just to make it easy for her Wink
herb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been out of country for a while...

50 x 50g
50 x 24g
or
100 x 24g

cheers
Dane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Got it.. Reply with quote

25 assorted 50 gr., but no smoked becourse it was sold-out in Selvan Twisted Evil

And Herb, maybe its just my mind playing a trick on me, but i think the Estonian BJ is a little more spicy/sharp than the ones i bought from the internet, and the beef is more tender...

In my case, its a +, i like it peppered.

Am i right?
herb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brazilian beef for the most part is more tender but it's again depends on a particular supplier, sometimes we get some Baltic beef that is also very tender. As for the spices, it should taste the same, I have added more crushed chilli to the Cajun, cheers !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> About Yummy Meats Beef Jerky All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: