visit Bullseye Meats® Beef Jerky online store Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board
Beef Jerky snack is a relatively new product for the European continent. If you like Beef Jerky or simply have something to say about it then join this forum and help us to spread a word about it.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online shop prices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> About Yummy Meats Beef Jerky
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete68

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Online shop prices Reply with quote

Hi,

I wonder you are selling 50 x 50G packs online for 126 + shipping. That makes 2,40 for pack without shipping. I have checked local supermarket price in Estonia which is less than 2 per packet and you are selling straight from your factory? You should consider the price and think making business.

Rgds,
Petri Rantanen
Finland
herb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Estonia we sell jerky made from Estonian beef (no import taxes). Jerky that goes for export (including online store) is made from Brazilian beef. The difference between Estonian and Brazilian beef is that in addition to net beef price we also pay 3.04 EUR in taxes per 1 kg on imported beef that comes from a third country (in our case Brazil) into EU. That is the reason why our jerky that is made for export is more expensive, but then again, you get jerky made from of one the finest beef in the world.
Pete68

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Online shop prices Reply with quote

This is copy from you web page!?

Brand new factory in Europe producing snacks from 100% top quality South American beef

http://www.beefjerkysnacks.com/

Embarassed
herb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, check it out now, it says "Brand new factory in Europe producing snacks from 100% top quality South American and Baltic beef" Very Happy

I slapped that page together within 15 min just for the sake of presence on the web, so I wasn't paying too much attention. Never had a time to finish it. It even says "and by the way we apologize for the "amateur design" of our web site, I guess we are too busy making Jerky"

I will replace it with Mambo one sometime soon, big thanks to my buddy Tony! It's gonna be a cool site with all the latest hi tech stuff like news, polls, etc. Cool
{LCD}Death.esq.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well how about that Herb, I can't wait to see the new site, I took the Mambo Tour just to have a sneak preview and it looks very exciting, excellent news, the old Yummys site has served you well enough, but the Mambo stuff looks very good.
annette

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Online shop prices Reply with quote

Pete68 wrote:
This is copy from you web page!?

Brand new factory in Europe producing snacks from 100% top quality South American beef

http://www.beefjerkysnacks.com/

Embarassed
Quote:
highdad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Online shop prices Reply with quote

Hi, I agree. I would gladly order 100 x 50 g if there was any savings in it. I can get it cheaper one by one at Rimi in Riga. OK, so it's not Estonian beef. Then I want Estonian beef! Can you fix that, it would be amazing. Since we are neighbors, please Smile A store for loyal members....

/janis
Riga, Latvia

Pete68 wrote:
Hi,

I wonder you are selling 50 x 50G packs online for 126 + shipping. That makes 2,40 for pack without shipping. I have checked local supermarket price in Estonia which is less than 2 per packet and you are selling straight from your factory? You should consider the price and think making business.

Rgds,
Petri Rantanen
Finland
Infinity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest, for me the shipping information in the Webshop is not transparent, Germany is Zone 2, it says "2.6" (for <1kg package weight)

so how much does a delivery (<1kg!) cost to germany? Confused
herb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually it's quite transparent if read carefully

at the very top it reads
"Shipping rates for the packages of up to 1kg in EUR"

Germany 1kg - 9eur
Infinity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh you are right - it says " in EUR" at the top - but you have to admit that there are ways to display it more clearly Wink

herb, check your mail account, I wrote you concerning a Reseller Relationship Smile
herb

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it, I'll reply shortly ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> About Yummy Meats Beef Jerky All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: