visit Bullseye Meats® Beef Jerky online store Bullseye Meats ® Beef Jerky Europe Official Board
Beef Jerky snack is a relatively new product for the European continent. If you like Beef Jerky or simply have something to say about it then join this forum and help us to spread a word about it.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Good Transnational Tranfer Tool for Large Files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats ® Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> Humor and Chit-chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yeyaoh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: A Good Transnational Tranfer Tool for Large Files Reply with quote

Knowing Qoodaa was quite by chance.
A few days ago, my friends studying in America recommended me a new popular transfer tool—Qoodaa. And he told me that it was a quite good software to download files and movies. At first,I was skeptical, but after using it, I found it’s a good choice to choose Qoodaa. And I have summarized the some features of Qoodaa:
1.Its speed is faster than any other softwares I used before to upload movies.
2.It can download files quickly through downloading links, in a word, it is time-saver and with high efficiency.
3.No limit of space.No matter where you are, it can download fast.
4. Qoodaa is a green software with high security and easy use.

It really can give you unexpected surprise,pls go to its website: http://www.qoodaa.com for more information.
I am a person who would like to share with others, and if you have sth good pls share with me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats ® Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> Humor and Chit-chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: