visit Bullseye Meats® Beef Jerky online store Bullseye Meats ® Beef Jerky Europe Official Board
Beef Jerky snack is a relatively new product for the European continent. If you like Beef Jerky or simply have something to say about it then join this forum and help us to spread a word about it.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

greetings from the Netherlands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats ® Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> I tried Yummy Meats Beef Jerky
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duckman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: greetings from the Netherlands Reply with quote

Hi there!

I thought it would be nice to share my story:

The last time I tasted beef jerky was in 2005, when I was staying there for a week in Nashville, Tennessee.
I wanted more, MOOOOREEE Cool
So, about a week ago I found this great site and decided to order some beef jerky, because I can’t find this in stores anywhere over here.
I ordered 8 small bags with mixed flavors and some beef jerky sticks, just to try it out.

The time between ordering it online and when I got it in the mail took exactly a week, so that’s very fast.
Unfortunately I wasn’t home yesterday, so tonight was the big night

My 12 year old son loved it and so did I.
We had to force ourselves not to eat everything at once, so we only ate 3 bags and two sticks together.
Yes, these are yummy, very yummy. I can’t decide with flavor I like the most. Teriyaki was fantastic, but so was smoked and original.

The only negative thing about this purchase is that I didn’t order enough.
Highly recommended!!

Cheers,
Arjan
yks6

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: I know a shop Reply with quote

Hi duckman,

I know your pain. But! There's a shop in Amsterdam that now has I think almost all flavours of Beef Jerky. It's located near the Rozencracht/Marnixstraat tram/bus stop and is called Sterk.

it's about 3-4 times as expensive a buying in Tallinn though...
duckman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi yks6,

thanks for the reply.
good to knwop there is one here in Holland.
But I'm very happy with the quality of yummy meat and their service is great, so I'm happy to do business with them again.

cheers,
Arjan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats ® Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> I tried Yummy Meats Beef Jerky All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: