visit Bullseye Meats® Beef Jerky online store Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board
Beef Jerky snack is a relatively new product for the European continent. If you like Beef Jerky or simply have something to say about it then join this forum and help us to spread a word about it.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We got rid of two preservatives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> About Yummy Meats Beef Jerky
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: We got rid of two preservatives Reply with quote

After a couple of years of lab testing we have discontinued using two preservatives in our beef jerky. E200 and E211 are no longer used. Same quality, more natural jerky now! They're still printed on some of the old packaging but we're replacing it with new packaging step by step.
{LCD} C-U-J-O***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

other than less ink on packet lol
what else does losing two e preservatives mean
is the flavour or texture any different???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
herb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flavor is the same, it's just cleaner label and you're right, less ink, considerable saving Wink
The Starving Dane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Web shop ....grrrrrrr Reply with quote

Hey when will the webshop be up and running againg. I am currently eating dried shoe soles instead of your wonderfull jerky.......... and it dosnt even come close Smile Very Happy
Big Easy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Web shop ....grrrrrrr Reply with quote

The Starving Dane wrote:
Hey when will the webshop be up and running againg. I am currently eating dried shoe soles instead of your wonderfull jerky.......... and it dosnt even come close Smile Very Happy

Agree. They've started selling Jack Links jerky in my local shop. It that jerky is a 10, yours is a 100. On the other hand, your cc processor scores a career low 0.... Come on! It can't be THAT hard to get a signed contract? What's goin' on, really?
herb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our old processor promised to hook us back with a new bank and kept feeding me with "tomorrows" for 3 months now. I found another one but who has a plugin for our oscommerce shopping cart but they didn't have instruction in English and they that translation is coming in 2 weeks. And meanwhile our land sales skyrocketed and I was really busy with production and such so I kinda side stepped this thing but I will get it back online during february one way or another and as soon as it's running we would include complimentary jerky for all our returning customers with new orders.

Sorry about that guys. We'll be back. I will e-mail all our customers once it's running again.

Cheers Very Happy
G6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anything i can help with ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> About Yummy Meats Beef Jerky All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: