visit Bullseye Meats® Beef Jerky online store Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board
Beef Jerky snack is a relatively new product for the European continent. If you like Beef Jerky or simply have something to say about it then join this forum and help us to spread a word about it.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KILO's of FREE BEEF JERKY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> About Yummy Meats Beef Jerky
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: KILO's of FREE BEEF JERKY! Reply with quote

You wont believe it, but i just got, what must have been KILOs of free Beef Jerky. How? Read more.:

I was chased while eating BJ, i was flying in the air while eating BJ, i was crossing som guarded border while eating BJ, i was in a car eating BJ, and in much much more strange situations allways eating Beef Jerky....

Then i woke up, and i promise you, i still had the BJ-taste in my mouth!

Just a strange dream, but i thought i would share it with you in here. Who else could have a laugh of this Wink
herb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, what a dream! At least something in this world is for free after all, right!

Not sure if I wanna dream about jerky though, I'd rather see something else, not sure what though ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> About Yummy Meats Beef Jerky All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: