visit Bullseye Meats® Beef Jerky online store Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board
Beef Jerky snack is a relatively new product for the European continent. If you like Beef Jerky or simply have something to say about it then join this forum and help us to spread a word about it.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WoooW ! So Good!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> I tried Yummy Meats Beef Jerky
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin Jensen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: WoooW ! So Good! Reply with quote

Hallow Yummy meats!

My name is Martin, im comming from Denmark, just wanted to tell my story =).

For some days ago i convinced 2 of my friends, to try buy some Beef Jerky. But since this is a really rare product in Denmark, i found this site. And our first order was on 1x 50g original 1x Cajun 1x Classic.
After some days it dumb in, and i was first thinking what the hell is this :/ .. well we had to taste it! And this was really something new.
But this just tasted so brilliant! you know when you get that WOOW feeling? this was really like that Very Happy! And now i am sitting here at my computer with 6 bags more, and it is just so good.

I really have to thank you for making such a good product Yummy meats!
Due this really ain't cheap! i guess i have to live with it Smile.

Best regards from Denmark!
Wonder why this is't more spread.
herb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Martin!
it's really nice to hear that you liked our product. We work constantly on improvement to make sure our customer is satisfied!

It ain't cheap because it take over 3kg of prime beef to make 1kg of jerky. Our jerky is made from whole muscle cut, it's not from reconstituted cheap meat, so called "chopped and formed". It's your regular beef steak just in a dry form.

Wonder why this isn't more spread

decision makers in big food chains of Denmark think that it's not a "volume product"
They'd rather sell you loads of cheap fatty sausages made of pure crap (pardon my French) and enjoy their $,$$$,$$$ profits

Anyway, you know where you can always get it from Very Happy
Martin Jensen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see, i see.

Yea ofc i know where i can get it (and where i will get it Smile) But the shipping fee makes it even more exspensive! Smile

But i can only be thankfull for such a great snack!
Thumbs up for Yummy Meats!
Hope to see it in Denmark soon Smile.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bullseye Meats Beef Jerky Europe Official Board Forum Index -> I tried Yummy Meats Beef Jerky All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: